Pan-Asian Student Forum 2018
Peking University, Seoul National University, The Chinese University of Hong Kong and National University of Singapore
The College of Arts and Sciences is accepting applications from undergraduate students who wish to participate in the undergraduate student forum with Yuanpei College/Peking University, College of Liberal Studies/Seoul National University, S.H.Ho College/The Chinese University of Hong Kong and University Scholars Programme/National University of Singapore. The requirements are as follows.
The forum will be held in Singapore this year, and aims to promote research and information exchange between the universities through the interaction of students.
The main theme of this forum is “Our Identity in this Changing World.” Participating students from each university will be divided into groups for discussions, and will make a presentation of their achievements.
- Candidates must be enrolled as full-time undergraduate students, and must be at least in the second year of the Junior Division.
- Proficiency in English is required to follow courses and conduct research in an English-speaking environment.
- Some proficiency in Japanese will be an advantage but not required.
Thursday, 11th October to Monday, 15th October, 2018
National University of Singapore
Maximum Number of UTokyo students: 6
How to Apply:
Applications are to be submitted by e-mail to EALAI office
Pan-Asian Student Forum2018 Application Form
10:00 am on Monday, 20th August, 2018
All applications will be screened, and selected candidates will be invited for an interview. Details to be announced.
* Please note that no special consideration will be given for absence from courses of exams resulting from participation in this forum, and such courses or exams will be evaluated as “Absent.” “Absent” is not a valid reason to apply for make-up exams.
* Air Transportation fees will be provided.
* Accommodation and other living expenses will be responsibility of the participating students.
*Please note that all participating students are required to take out insurance covering the entire duration. Costs will NOT be covered by the University of Tokyo
* Students will be required to submit a report upon participation in the forum.
* A preliminary information session for all accepted students will be held in the middle of September.
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences
East Asia Liberal Arts Initiative: EALAI Office